Major Mechanical LLC is a full service mechanical contractor in the Minneapolis/St. Paul Metro Area specializing in plumbing, HVAC installation, repair, and maintenance. We strive to offer a variety of services to meet our customers' needs. Our commitment to customer service is realized daily by our clients through our well-trained technicians and union labor force, our communication with clients, and our ability to consistently exceed customers expectations.
Our customers rely on us to provide and maintain their systems with expertise. We provide regular maintenance, repair, and installation of mechanical systems ranging from HVAC systems to boilers. Our trained and knowledgeable technicians understand your systems and will help you minimize downtime, costs and unexpected breakdowns.
If mechanical issues arise, our knowledgeable service technicians will find the most cost-effective and timely solution to help save you time and money. We are equipped to provide a wide range of mechanical services, including:
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning
- Hot Water Heating
- Preventative Maintenance
- Back Flow Preventer/RPZ Testing
Preventative Maintenance Programs
Extend the life and efficiency of your HVAC systems with a Preventative Maintenance Program. A customized program will not only save you money in the long run, but will prevent serious problems from occurring. We believe in delivering quality service in a timely manner. The benefits of a Preventative Maintenance Program include:
- Repair or replace worn parts to increase efficiency and lifespan of the equipment
- Lower utility bills and decrease energy consumption
- Improve air quality and comfort for residents
- Reduce comfort complaints
- Greatly reduce the risk of costly repairs and premature replacement
- Reduce or eliminate downtime losses
All parts are sourced from our trusted suppliers to provide the quickest and most cost effective service to our customers.
RPZ (Reduce Pressure Zone) Testing
Reduce pressure zone valves are required to protect the potable water supply of your building and the city municipal water system. They are crucial to the integrity of your buildings plumbing system and the safety of its occupants and they must be inspected annually. Whether you need expert installation, service, or repair, our licensed and certified plumbing technicians are here to help you with your RPZ requirements. Our RPZ testing program keeps your building compliant with city regulations by:
- Mailing reminder letters one month before your testing is due
- Using state of the art equipment for accurate results
- Sending trained and certified technicians to perform the testing
- Submitting completed reports to the city on your behalf
If you would like more information on our Preventative Maintenance or RPZ Testing programs, please reach out to our Service Department at 763-898-7041 or [email protected].